KSU admission list is out. The Kogi State University, KSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Right now, the KSU list is only available for checking on JAMB portal. It is not yet available on KSU admission list-checking portal.
Candidates who chose Kogi State University, Anyingba and took part in the 2018 Pre-admission/Post UTME screening of the institution should take note.
How To Check KSU Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
As said earlier, the admission list of Kogi State University is being uploaded to JAMB admission status portal. The admission list has also been uploaded to the KSU admission portal.
- Go to KSU Admission Status checking website at http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist.
- Select the Academic Session i.e 2018/2019
- Finally, click on “View List” to see the names of successfully admitted candidates.
If you have offer of admission, accept or decline it on JAMB CAPS portal.
Admitted candidates are to login to the student portal (http://www.portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Login) using their UTME Registration number as username and “password” as password to print their admission letters.
Alternatively, follow the guide below to access the admission list on JAMB admission portal and find out if you have been offered admission.
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view your 2018/2019 KSU admission status.
If you met all admission requirements, including KSU cut-off marks and still can’t find your name, check back later.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the Kogi State University admission list.