NDU admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out. In other words, the management of Niger Delta University (NDU) have released the admission list of candidates offered admission for the session.
The first batch NDU 2019/2020 admission list has been uploaded on the school website. Therefore, all candidates who have applied for can now check their admission status. This is the NDU batch 1 admission list.
How To Check NDU Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session
The management of Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State hereby notifies candidates who applied for admission about the release of 2019/2020 admission list.
Candidates can now proceed to check their admission status and proceed with their online clearance.
To check NDU admission list (first batch), candidates are required to;
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Since the admission list is out, successfully admitted candidates should therefore to:
- ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal. See how to Reject/Accept Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Proceed with the payment of N30,000 (thirty thousand Naira only) as NDU acceptance fee.
In conclusion, we congratulate all candidates who have their names on the first batch admission list of Niger Delta University (NDU).