UBA Plc Graduate Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2018
United Bank for Africa, Plc (UBA) management has announced that they are currently recruiting graduates for the position of customer service officers. All members of the general public are hereby informed.
UBA Plc management hereby invites from members of the general public, suitably qualified applicants (Graduates) to apply for the position of Customer Service Officers to fill up their Edo, Ekiti, ondo, ogun, Osun and Oyo branches. Interested applicants will find below the details and qualification necessary for application.
How To Apply For UBA Plc Graduate Customer Service Officer Position
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Reference No: HRWEST123C001
Locations: Benin City-Edo; Ado Ekiti- Ekiti; Abeokuta South-Ogun; Akure South-Ondo; Osogbo – Osun; Ibadan South-West – Oyo
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- To ensure the business office provides excellent quality banking service to all customers.
- To maintain contact with new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
- To engage customers in cross selling of the bank’s products and services including E-sales
Role and Responsibilities
Customer Relations Management/Sales:
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
- Accurately assess the risk profile, suitability and appropriateness of clients when marketing the banks products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products, enrol new customers, and resolve related issues.
- Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Open and maintain accounts in accordance with the established procedures. Apply regulatory requirements such as KYC, Money laundering Prevention procedures at all times.
- Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
- Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with other department including head office operations and compliance.
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Dormant account reactivation
Customer Service Ambassador:
- Service improvement
- Ensure that all walk-in customers are directed to the right counters, assisted in completing transactions, and serviced efficiently.
Service issues resolution:
- Answer all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot’ service issues; escalate to BOM, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
- Follow up customers with pending cases, and keep him/her informed.
- Compile and publish customer satisfaction score daily
- Download Customers’ issues from the Group Response Portal (GRP) and monitor resolution of issues logged against the branch through the Business Office staff.
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- 27years and below.
- Prior experience in banking operations is highly desirable
- Relevant banking experience preferably supporting retail customers
- Sales knowledge, skill & experience (added advantage).
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Business Development and acquisition.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/applicants that have met the requirements stated above should:
Click here to apply online
Good luck from NGScholars!!!