AAUA admission list (first batch/merit) 2018/2019 is out. This is the admission list of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) for the for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that applied for admission into the university should take note of this development. The AAUA merit admission list has been released online. The list is therefore now available to candidates who took part in the Post UTME screening for checking .
How To Check AAUA Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic Session
The first admission list of undergraduates that applied for admission into AAUA for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available on JAMB admission status portal. It is also now available on school admission portal.
To check on the university portal,
- Firstly, go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the search button to check your admission status.
If you see admitted, proceed to JAMB CAPS to accept or reject the admission offer. The choice is yours. If you see not admitted yet, then you can check back later when more batches are uploaded.
You can also check on JAMB admission portal. In light of this, you can follow the steps below to check:
- Firstly, go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Choose the Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your AAUA admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names are on the first batch merit) admission list of AAUA for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.