AAUA admission list 2021/2022 is out. This is the admission list of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates that applied for admission into the university should take note of this development. The AAUA admission list has been released online. The list is therefore now available to candidates who took part in the Post UTME screening for checking.
How to Check AAUA Admission List 2021/2022
- Firstly, go to the AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eduportal.aaua.edu.ng/aug/admissions
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Click on the search button to access your AAUA admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login into JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS
- Print your JAMB admission letter (You have to accept your admission offer to do this)
- Print original JAMB result slip (UTME) that comes with your passport-sized photograph on it
- Finally, you can do a change of course on JAMB portal if you don’t want the course you get or you later change your mind.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps listed below:
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the admission list of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA).