Benue State University, BSUM admission acceptance fee payment procedure for 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
The management of the University requires all newly-admitted student to pay acceptance fees after being offered provisional admission. Students can now proceed to pay and then go for admission screening after that.
You should first check your admission status on BSUM portal AS ACCEPTANCE FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE. Newly-admitted students of Benue State University are to note that electronic payments can be made at any location using ATM’S and electronic banking facilities.
Procedure for BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Following the release of BSUM Admission List for 2018/2019 academic session, admitted students are expected to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee.
- 1. Successful admitted candidates are required to do the following:
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
2 . Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin
3. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter.
4. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills.
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Insert your Registration number
- Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.
Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Thursday, 17th January – Friday, 15th February, 2019.
Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.