EBSU acceptance fee for admission and payment procedure for 2018/2019 academic session have been released. This is a non-refundable fee paid to accept the offer of EBSU part-time degree admission.
Following the release of EBSU part-time admission list, all candidates offered admission into the Work and Study programme are to pay this fee. The following process will guide you in paying the EBSU part-time acceptance fee.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Amount and how to Make Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session
So, how much is EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee? Successfully admitted candidates are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315).
Follow the procedure below after confirming your admission status:
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- Generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, by creating portal account. Login to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT.
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and Enter your Application Number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.