This is to inform newly admitted students of the Federal University Lokoja for the 2018/2019 session that the university has released the registration guidelines.
Online Registration of new students commences Wednesday 6th February and ends Friday 8th March, 2019. In light of this, newly-admitted students are hereby implored to begin registration as soon as possible.
You are expected to have completed the payment of your FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee before registration.
FULOKOJA Freshers Registration Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session
GUIDELINES FOR THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE
Only candidates who have been admitted into Federal University Lokoja and have accepted the offer on JAMB e-Facility Portal would be eligible for the registration.
Please note that candidates are expected to complete the registration process online.
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing your registration.
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES
- Generate and print Payment Invoice for School Charges from the University Student Registration Portal.
- Visit the University’s Student Registration Portal or click Proceed to Student Portal for payment of School Charges.
- Pay your School Charges as stated on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Student Registration Portal to confirm your payment.
- After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt and keep.
- Complete your personal details on the registration forms (Form 01 – 06) provided on the University portal, print and keep.
Please note that Fresh Student’s Course Registration would commence as soon as the strike action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) is called off.