FUTMINNA acceptance fee payment and clearance procedure for 2022/2023 academic session is out. This contains the amount Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) newly-admitted students will pay as admission acceptance fee and how to go about paying.
This post also contains the details of clearance of FUTMINNA freshers for the 2022/2023 admission exercise. All concerned students should follow the steps here to pay their acceptance fee.
Undergraduate Acceptance Fee & Registration Details
Re-Print FUTMINNA Admission Status Letter
- Click on the 2022/2023 UTME/ DE Admission Status Link to Print/Reprint your admission status, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID.
- Click on the link below to continue to the Acceptance Fee Payment page.
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
- Enter your STUDENT ID
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the University.
- Note: To Access your school email
- Visit the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
- Click on the Student link on the website
Student Resources are displayed on a separate page. Go down the page and select Student e-mail. You can also go to www.gmail.com as an alternative. Continue to phase 2 of the steps.
- Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
- Click on the inbox to retrieve the eportal password sent to your email. (Note: If there is no password in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the password)
- Click on the link below to continue to the Acceptance Fee Payment page. (https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng)
- Enter your Student ID and the eportal password from the email.
- Click on the Login button
- 11. Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
- 12. Select payment type and click on submit button to complete the FUTMINNA acceptance fee payment.
FUTMINNA Freshers Clearance and Clearance Details
- Click on Student Link and scroll down to select ‘e-portal’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality, and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case of the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record to upload credentials
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter the combination of the sittings on the seven (7) result boxes provided
- All Direct Entry candidates should do the same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First O’level Result, Second O’level Result (Optional), Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin).
- Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
- The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
- The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
- Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
- Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
For further inquiry please call: 08103317001, 08186949283, or send e-mail to [email protected].
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Deadline
The school has not said anything about the acceptance fee payment deadline.