The Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Post-UTME form and Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session are out on sale. The management of the university also added other details which includes, application requirements, eligibility, how to apply and deadline. Interested and equally eligible persons can start applying.
This article gives all the details above and step-by-step application procedure.The Nasarawa State University Cut-off Mark and Post-UTME screening exam dates have been released too.
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the post UTME screening exercise. Direct Entry applicants must possess a minimum of lower credit.
Eligibility Criteria Post-UTME & Direct Entry Candidates
To be eligible for the NSUK Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise, candidates must have:
- Participated in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 160 marks in the 2022 UTME and possessed a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2023 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution must change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
How To Apply For NSUK Post-UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2023 Post-UTME Screening Portal at https://ug.nsuk.edu.ng/application#/
- Create an account/Profile Set-up
- On creating a Profile, fill the open forms as follows:
- Click application type and select 2023/2024 POST-UTME application
- Create an e-mail address and password
- Login with the e-mail and password used in creating an account/profile
- Select payment for Screening through the available options
- Fill in your personal and contact details
- Upload the following:
- Passport photograph
- A’level Qualification (For DE Applicants only)
- SSCE details for both UTME/DE Applicants
- Fill in the scratch card purchase
- Application completed
- Print out the following:
- Application Summary
- Download payment invoice
Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
Upload O’Level WAEC/NECO Result
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE: UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres to upload their “O”Level/“A” Level results on their JAMB profile.
Application Deadline for NSUK Post-UTME Form
The closing date for applying for NSUK Post-UTME screening is 30th September 2023.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
We wish you the very best as you apply for the 2023/2024 NSUK Post-UTME screening.