Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2020/2021 academic session are out on sake. The Nasarawa State University Cut-off Mark and Post-UTME screening exam dates have been released too.
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the post UTME screening exercise. NSUK Post UTME cut-off mark is 170. Direct Entry applicants must possess a minimum of lower credit.
Eligibility Criteria For NSUK Post-UTME & Direct Entry Screening Exercise
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen NSUK as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose NSUK as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
How To Apply For NSUK Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
I. Visit the Nasarawa State University 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.nsukadmission.com/screening and create your profile.
ll. On the created profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB UTMEJDE registration number
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a password
- Click (SUBMIT)
- Login and make your payment through the available options
Submission of O’level Results Details
Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results.
- Specify the number of O’Level sittings (Maximum of 2 O’level sittings).
- Fill in the results, check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS).
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: Incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate then clicks on the “Submit” button.
- Candidate may repeat steps a – c in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE
UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centre to upload their O’level/A’level results on their JAMB profile.
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening begins on Monday, 23rd November and ends on 31st December 2020.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
We wish you the very best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.