UNIZIK Pre Science admission form (Pre-degree) for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. In other words, the Pre-Science Programme admission form of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) is now selling for N10, 000.00.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the 2019/2020 Academic Session of Pre-Science Programme, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. The form can be purchased in any of the banks nationwide at a cost of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission Requirements
The minimum academic qualification is five O’ Level credits which will include English, Mathematics and any other three relevant science subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
UNIZIK Courses Available to Pre-Science Students
The Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/ Departments
i. Faculty of Bio-Sciences
a. Department of Botany
b. Department of Parasitology & Entomology
c. Department of Zoology
d. Department of Applied Biochemistry
e. Department of Applied Micro-biology and Brewing.
ii. Faculty of Physical Sciences
a. Department of Geological Sciences
b. Department of Mathematics
c. Department of Computer Sciences
d. Department of Statistics
e. Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
f. Department of Pure and Industrial Physics
i. Faculty of Medicine
ii. Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
iii. Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
a. Medical Laboratory Sciences
c. Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
iv. Faculty of Engineering and Technology
a. Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
b. Department of Civil Engineering
c. Department of Mechanical Engineering
d. Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
e. Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
f. Department of Chemical Engineering
g. Department of Polymer Engineering
h. Department of Electrical Engineering
v. Faculty of Environmental Sciences
a. Department of Architecture
b. Department of Building
c. Department of Estate Management
d. Department of Survey and Geoinformatics
e. Department of Geography & Meteorology
f. Department of Environmental Management
g. Department of Quantity Surveying
x. Faculty of Education
a. Department of Technical Education with Options in
ii. Woodwork and Building Technology
iii. Mechanical and Automobile Technology
iv. Electrical and Electronic Technology
b. Department of Science Education with options in
i. Science Education/ Biology
i. Science Education/ Physics
ii. Science Education/ Chemistry
iii. Science Education/ Computer Science
iv. Science Education / Integrated Science
xi. Faculty of Agriculture
a. Department of Agric Economics
b. Department of Food Science
c. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
d. Department of Soil Science
e. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
f. Department of Animal Sciences and Technology
g. Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
How To Apply For UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission For 2019/2020 Academic Session
Sale of form commences on 14th October, 2019 on payment of the sum of N10,000.00 and the following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:
• Click on “Create Account”
• On the form enter your email, phone number, password, select the access level and click on “submit”
• Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
• Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
• After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
• Print the RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N10, 000 only.
• Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number and click on verify payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
• Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application Form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
• Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit”
• Print out the Application Form as your copy.
We wish you the very best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.