Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, AAUA registration procedure for fresh and returning students of the university for 2017/2018 academic session has been released by the management.
All students of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko are hereby informed of this development. You are to follow the steps outlined in this procedure to complete your registration for the 2017/18 session.
ALSO SEE: AAUA School Fees Schedule for 2017/2018
AAUA Freshers Registration Procedure – 2017/2018
PROCEDURES FOR STUDENTS’ REGISTRATION FOR FIRST SEMESTER, 2017/2018 SESSION
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to www.coc.aaua.edu.ng to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
Returning Students are to:
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.