Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria ABU Post-UTME/ DE form for 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale. Post-UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise application has been announced. Candidates can follow the steps outlined in this post to apply for ABU Post-UTME / DE screening.
This is to inform the general public that the post UTME/DE screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2021/2022 session will take place as indicated below.
ABU Zaria Post-UTME Eligibility Criteria (Requirements)
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
ABU Post-UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening For 2021/2022 Academic Session
Registration for the POST UTME/ DE screening exercise commences on September 13th, 2021 and closes on October 3rd, 2021.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as a screening fee.
Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank
ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below.
- 4th October, 2021 (Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 5th October, 2021 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
- 6th October, 2021 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
- 7th October, 2021 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
- 8th October, 2021 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
- 9th October, 2021 (Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
Those that have registered for the 2020/2021 session does not need toregister again.
ABU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
Candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and who made ABU their FIRST CHOICE. Direct Entry Candidates are required only to pay a screening fee as well as upload a scanned copy of their GCE Advanced Level, IJMBE ‘A’ Level, NCE or Diploma results. Candidate does not need to travel to Zaria to make payment or register.
How to Apply for ABU Direct Entry Screening Form
Registration for the screening exercise commences from September 13th, 2021 and closes on October 3rd, 2021. To register, candidates are required to log into: https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms. Follow the instructions on the site. You can also get to this site through the Ahmadu Bello University Website link https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only as a screening fee. Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and MasterCard) OR by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Commercial Bank for payment.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
We wish you the very best with your application!