Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Screening form for 2019/2020 for Full-time National Diploma (ND) admission is out on sale. The FEDPOLYADO Cut-off Mark for admission was not accounted with the commencement of application.
LATEST UPDATE: Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Departmental Cut-Off Marks 2019/2020
This is Full-time National Diploma (ND) admission form sales for the academic session. Since a cut-off mark was not announced, one would assume that the one used last year will also be used. We shall update this page if another admission cut-off is announced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the admission screening/Post-UTME of Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti. This will lead to admission to admission into National Diploma programmes available at the institution. The Federal Poly Ado Post-UTME cut-off mark is 150.
Application for 2018 Post-UTME of the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti has commenced.
Eligibility Criteria For FEDPOLYADO Post-UTME Screening
i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2019/2020 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME (ND) Screening – 2019/2020
Interested Candidates should follow the steps below to apply:
Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
Application Closing Date
NOTE: The closing date for Purchase and submission of Federal Poly Post UTME forms on-line is 9th September, 2019.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2019/2020
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.