Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso, Lautech has opened the portal for her change of programme/transfer exercise for students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to notify all students whose applications for change of programmes were approved by the various faculties during the 2018/19 change of programme that there is the urgent need for them to move their files from the faculties they transferred from, to the new faculties.
The movement of files should be completed before June 15, 2019. Any student who fails to move his or her file as directed will forfeit the opportunity.
Students of the university who wish to change their department are hereby informed to go get the form now as the closing date has also been announced.
The management has approved change of programme portal to be activated and made accessible to students who desire to change their programmes. The entire University Community, especially students are hereby informed that the portal has been activated for that purpose.
The portal address, transfer.lautech.edu.ng can be accessed having paid change of programme fee of Five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only using interswitch enabled debit card.
Accessibility to the platform commences from today, Wednesday, March 27, 2019 and closes after two (2) weeks therefrom. All interested students are therefore advised to adhere strictly to the time line as there will be no extension of date for the exercise.
LAUTECH Change of Course Portal & Guidelines
Please, find below guideline for change of programme/transfer for the 2018/2019 academic session:
- Application forms will be made available online (www.transfer.lautech.edu.ng) to interested students from March, 27, 2019.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of Five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) in order to access the application form.
- Applicants are to carefully study and complete the application form as appropriate.
- The student will select the proposed department and supply her current CGPA
- The HOD of the current department confirms the supplied CGPA.
- The Head of Department of the proposed department confirms the transfer
- The Head of Department of the proposed department approves/disapproves the application for transfer.
- The Dean of proposed department recommends the transfer to the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Academic Affairs Unit confirms the successful transfer of the student on the system.
- The student’s portal is updated by the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Student proceeds to the new department with letter of approval of the transfer issued by Academic Affairs Unit.
- Files of the successfully transferred students are thereafter forwarded to the new Faculties/Departments of the transferred students.
Best wishes from NGScholars.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.