Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post-UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. LASPOTECH cut-off mark for admission and information on how to apply for Post-UTME screening have also been released.
Candidates who have chosen LAPOTECH during JAMB UTME and are eligible for Post-UTME screening exercise should apply for 2020/2021 academic session admission. Candidates are NOT expected to be physically present for the screening session.
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL AND BIOENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (Full Time)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (Full Time)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (Full Time)
- ND FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND HORTICULTURE (Full Time)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND INSURANCE (Full Time)
- ND LEISURE AND TOURISM (Full Time)
- ND MARKETING (Full Time)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (Full Time)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND MECHATRONICS (Full Time)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND QUANTITY SURVEY (Full Time)
- ND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND STATISTICS (Full Time)
- ND URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING (Full Time)
What Is LAPSOTECH Post-UTME Cut-off Mark – 2020/2021?
The cut-off mark for admission into Lagos State Polytechnic is 150.
Candidates Eligibility: Who is Eligible for LAPOTECH Post-UTME Screening?
All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum cut off mark of 150 and also have the required relevant O ’level credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
How To Apply/Register for LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Registration Procedure: Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e. mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions below to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result:
- Click on the ’’Admission” link on the navigation bar
- Select ADMISSION SCREENING;
- Click on ’’Continue” button
- Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Reg. Number as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabets, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 characters.
- Provide a working email and a valid GSM number
- Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate.
- You will be prompted to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb in size.
- Enter your UTME Scores
- Enter your O’Level Result(s) (Please indicate two sittings where necessary)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click ’’Submit”
- Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Print out your ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Institution.
Closing Date for 2020/2021
The Application exercise closes 18th November, 2020.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact: