Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post-UTME screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. LASPOTECH cut-off mark for admission and information on how to apply for Post-UTME screening have also been released.
Candidates who have chosen LAPOTECH during JAMB UTME and are eligible for Post-UTME screening exercise should apply for 2017/2018 academic session admission. Candidates are NOT expected to be physically present for the screening session.
What Is LAPSOTECH Post-UTME Cut-off Mark – 2017/2018?
The cut-off mark for admission into Lagos State Polytechnic is 150.
Candidates Eligibility: Who is Eligible for LAPOTECH Post-UTME Screening?
All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice in the 2017/2018 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum cut off mark of 150 and also have the required relevant O ’level credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
How To Apply/Register for LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Registration Procedure: Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e. mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions below to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result:
- Click on the ’’Admission” link on the navigation bar
- Select ADMISSION SCREENING;
- Click on ’’Continue” button
- Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Reg. Number as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabets, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 characters.
- Provide a working email and a valid GSM number
- Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate.
- You will be prompted to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb in size.
- Enter your UTME Scores
- Enter your O’Level Result(s) (Please indicate two sittings where necessary)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click ’’Submit”
- Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Print out your ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Institution.
Closing Date for 2017/2018
The Lagos State Polytechnic, LAPOTECH admission Screening exercise will close by 11:59pm on 22nd September, 2017.
N.B: Candidates are NOT expected to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08033805036
e-mail: [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.