Nasarawa State Polytechnic, NASPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 is out on sale. Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
NASPOLY ND Courses
|ND Autotronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Civil Engineering Technology|
|ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|ND Hospitality Management|
|ND Library and Information Science|
|ND Mass Communication|
|ND Mechatronics Engineering Technology|
|ND Public Administration|
|ND Science Laboratory Technology|
|ND Architectural Technology|
|ND Business Administration|
|ND Computer Science|
|ND Estate Management|
|ND Leisure and Tourism Management|
|ND Local Government Studies|
|ND Mechanical Engineering Technology|
|ND Office Technology and Management|
|ND Quantity Survey|
|ND Social Development|
|ND Urban and Regional Planning|
Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who made the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia their institution of First, Second or Third choice and scored 110 and above in the 2021 UTME.
Candidates are to note that only 2021 (JAMB) UTME Registration Numbers are acceptable for Post-UTME Screening which will be conducted Online.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Poly Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to pay a Non- Refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) online.
- Go to https://imap.edu.ng/
- Select admissions menu
- Click on post UTME dropdown menu
- Fill the form, don’t click verify button, scroll down and fill your JAMB subjects and scores and click register button
- Scroll down and click on proceed link (red colour)
- Scroll down again and click ‘click to pay’ link
- Click online payment and click pay
- Copy your payment reference and click proceed to make payment link and pay with your master card, Visa or Verve and print receipt after a successful payment or
- Click the Bank branch option and click this invoice link to print the invoice and use it to pay in any bank branch.
- After payment, come back to https://imap.edu.ng/ and click the admissions menu then click post UTME submenu.
- Enter your UTME registration number only (on top of the screen) and click verify button.
- Scroll down and click proceed link
- Enter your O’level subjects and grades
- Print acknowledgement slip and logout. Your application is now complete.
For enquiries, please contact the following numbers: 08088746958,08036283141,08065630633,08065918415,08066116058