Osun State Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Post-Basic Midwifery Programs of the Department of Midwifery, Ministry of Health, Osogbo, State of Osun for 2020/2021 academic session:
This is an Eighteen-Month program commencing in September, 2020
i. Possess WAEC, SSCE, GCE or NECO, with (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings.
The subject combination must include
ii. Be a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with a valid License.
Method of Application
On – Line registration on the portal address: https://schoolofnursingosogbo.ng/ at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only.
The following are to be uploaded appropriately:
i. One recent passport photograph with white background, scanned of size 15kb
ii. Copy (ies) of O’ Level certificate or printed copy (ies) of downloaded result,
iii. Copy of Notification Letter of registration as a qualified Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria;
iv. Valid e-mail address,
v. Valid Phone number,
vi. Next of kin’s valid Address and Phone number
ACCOUNT/PROFILE CREATION STAGE:
● After you have gone through the ADMISSION REQUIREMENT and met the requirement as
● LAUNCH the e-registration portal by entering the following https://schoolofnursingosogbo.ng/ into address bar of your browser
● CLICK on NEW APPLICANT to create your profile
● Click on NEW APPLICANT BUTTON, you will be redirected to NEW APPLICANT PAGE
● Fill the required information, then CLICK on CREATE ACCOUNT
● On click on CREATE ACCOUNT, you will see a message on the page informing you that creation of account is successful
● Then click on LOGIN to proceed and also email alert will be sent to your email address (Gmail
user, check your spam message if you didn’t received it in your inbox). This indicated that you are through with this stage then proceed to the next stage
● CLICK on LOGIN as indicated in message display on page when you click on CREATE
ACCOUNT on NEW APPLICANT PAGE
● ENTER your login details (check your mails if you didn’t recollect )
● CLICK on LOGIN, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to select your
desired PROGRAM, and then to make a PAYMENT
● SELECT your desired PROGRAM, required amount with charges will be displayed
● CLICK PROCEED TO PAYMENT to make a payment of your choice
● PAYMENT PAGE where you can make a payment with either of the two options ATM or
DIRECT DEBIT FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT will be displayed, then fill the requested
details based on payment mode you choose
● CLICK on PAYMENT then you will be redirected to a page where you will enter OTP CODE sent to you from your bank.
● after payment was successful, you will see payment received, then proceed to APPLICATION
where options will be displayed, CLICK on PRINT RECEIPT then CLICK on APPLICATION
APPLICATION FORM STAGE:
Fill APPLICATION FORM step by step from stage one BIODATA till last stage PRINT OF FORM.
● BIODATA: here your basic details is required then click SAVE AND CONTINUE to proceed
● PARENT/GUARDIAN: here you are required to supply basic information of one of your parents or guardian after that CLICK SAVE AND CONTINUE to proceed
● ACADEMIC RECORD: At this stage supply your relevant educational details, you can add more than one by clicking ADD after each information entered but mind you let it be information related to your admission exercise then CLICK CONTINUE to proceed
● ACADEMIC RESULT: enter the details of academic records you previously supplied most especially your O’LEVEL details for BASIC NURSING, POST BASIC NURSING AND
MIDWIFERY. You are required to supply other results that qualified you for the programme you are applying for. CLICK on ADD for each details you supply then CLICK continue to proceed.
● UPLOAD DOCUMENT: here your passport and scanned copy of your signature are required, for each CLICK UPLOAD to select your passport/signature then CLICK ADD to add it, after passport and signature was uploaded CLICK CONTINUE to proceed.
● PREVIEW AND SUBMIT: here all your supplied details will be displayed, in order for you to recheck and do all necessary correction before it will be submitted, PLEASE go through it and make sure information supplied is correct. After that CLICK SUBMIT to complete your registration.
● PRINT: Here, you will be able to print your details, if it is not printed before under the PREVIEW AND SUBMIT, CLICK PRINT to have a hard copy of your application form.
● LOGOUT: after you have successful carried out all itemized steps above, it means you are done with your entries, then CLICK LOGOUT to leave.
USER ACCOUNT/DASHBOARD STAGE:
After you have done with your application/entries, you can login again to perform the following:
● MY PROFILE: on this page, you can glance through your details
● PAYMENT HISTORY: this will display your payment information and also to reprint your receipt
● PRINT OUT: here you will able to print your ACKNOWLEDGMENT/EXAM SLIP and to reprint RECEIPT, APPLICATION FORM
● LOGOUT: clicking on this means you are done with your dashboard.
Completed application form should be submitted on-line and the final template printed out and submitted at the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health, Secretariat, Osogbo.
Test and Selection Interview
Written Test: To come up on a Date and at a Venue that will be duly communicated to you.
Oral Interview: To come up on a Date and at a Venue that will be duly communicated to you.