Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU Post-UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The UMYU Post-UTME cut-off mark for 2020/2021 and application details have also been released.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session’s post UTME screening exercise. See full details below.
Eligibility Criteria for UMYU Post-UTME Screening (Requirements)
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
The online registration will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result;
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
How To Apply For UMYU Post-UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session (Application Procedures)
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
RECOMMENDED: How To Get Admission Without JAMB
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.