Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU Post-UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. The UMYU Post-UTME cut-off mark for 2023/2024 and application details have also been released.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session’s post UTME screening exercise. See full details below.
Eligibility Criteria for UMYU Post-UTME Screening (Requirements)
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 130 marks and above in the 2023 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2023 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
The online registration will commence on 22nd August 2023
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from 22nd August 2023
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result;
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
How To Apply For UMYU Post-UTME Screening for 2023/2024 Academic Session (Application Procedures)
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
RECOMMENDED: How To Get Admission Without JAMB
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2023/2024